Auckland Unlimited - Rugby World Cup
WOMAN supported the upcoming Rugby World Cup 2022 and Auckland Unlimited for their build-up to the event. WOMAN highlighted eight women who are all part of bringing the event to life while also showcasing Auckland as a destination with so much to offer.
The WOMAN team shot the campaign around Auckland, in places of meaning to the women of the Rugby World Cup. This included favourite places to eat, activities they enjoy, places to relax and hotels. We also produced video interviews with each of the 8 women.
This content bought life to the story of New Zealand women in sport, the journey that women in past history have gone through, the strength the women have had on and off the field. This content was developed by well respected and established sports journalist Ashley Stanley in conjunction with WOMAN editor Susanna Andrew.
Check out the print version of the content in our latest issue of WOMAN magazine, or read the individual articles online at womanmagazine.co.nz
Rugby World Cup editorial was supported by :
- 9 page flip cover
- A sports Sport Column written by Rikki Swannell dedicated to Rugby World Cup build up
- A reader promotion to win to go to Rugby World Cup opening + accomodation
- Repurposed print and video content housed online on womanmagazine.co.nz
- Run of site display ads on womanmagazine.co.nz
- Video content filmed by Jamie Wright
- 1 x Long form video up to 3 mins (incorporating all talent)
- 8 x long form up to 2 mins ( 1 per talent)
- 8 teasers videos (1 per talent)